We are looking for a junior auditor to join our growing audit team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Working along with the senior auditor to plan audits
- Liaising with clients in relation to all necessary preparations and compilation of documents
- Checking expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and all payments are accurately classified and recorded
- Helping the Senior Auditor prepare the discussion draft of the audit report
- Attending meetings on an ad-hoc basis with the client and senior auditor and complete the audit report
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively in English
Borg Galea provides excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development and exposure.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
The normal working hours will be on a daily basis from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs and the applicant will be expected to work from the company's office in Sliema.
Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by Borg Galea for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Company.
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Only applicants with an ACCA qualification or those in the process of obtaining their ACCA credentials or an equivalent Accounting qualification will be considered.
Experience will be considered an asset. However full training will be provided to candidates with no experience.